The Community Miracles Center is a local and worldwide fellowship. We share our experience of A Course In Miracles and other related spiritual teachings in order to heal our perception of ourselves, our relationships, and the world."
1. Articles of Incorporation Secretary of State of State of California Feb. 9, 1987 (Shows Church intended purpose)
2. Recognition Letter Franchise Tax Board State of California Jun. 17, 1987 (Shows legal Church status)
3. Recognition Letter Internal Revenue Service U.S.A. Jan. 8, 1988 (Shows 501[c] Public Charity status)
4. Amendment to Articles Secretary of State of State of California Jan. 14, 1998 (Shows name change)
5. Reissue Recognition Letter Internal Revenue Service U.S.A. Oct. 10, 2018 (Shows 501[c] Public Charity status with new office address)
"There is no choice in this because only you can be the foundation of God's church. A church is where an altar is, and the presence of the altar is what makes it a church. Any church which does not inspire love has a hidden altar which is not serving the purpose for which God intended it. I must found His church on you because you who accept me as a model are literally my disciples." (OrEd.Tx.6.12)
We can get comfort and solace from the truth, and St. Patrick did that for six years while he was a slave. But our true freedom doesn't actually come until we accept the saviors role and go back and fulfill that mission, until we really realize that we are on a mission from God and that we have to give the good news of our salvation in the very area where we were enslaved. So, when you are in slavery, your spiritual awakening will give you solace. But once you are out of slavery, your continued spiritual awakening gives you a mission.
Let us Community Miracles Center and A Course in Miracles students ..., "Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that, if the [Community Miracles Center and the A Course in Miracles community] last for a thousand years, men [and women] will still say, 'This was their finest hour.'"
You know Community Miracles Center is sitting right there at the pinnacle of this. If A Course in Miracles is going to become the spiritual "Bible" sourcebook of the 21st century and beyond, the Community Miracles Center is going to become the church, the spiritual organization, to carry that forward because we embrace everybody.
In the United States, there was a 75% decrease in homicides between 1990 and 2010. In 20 years, to have a 75% drop in homicides feels like the end of a war. That feels like the end of a war to me. The war is ending and we have a plateau of healing and prosperity that we can build the 21st century Roaring 20s upon.