ACIM Urtext Manuscripts
Quantity in Basket:
Full retail price is $47.00ACIM Store price is only $37.00 CMC *Supporting Members* pay only $33.30 To become a CMC *Supporting Member* click hereSubtitle: Complete Seven Volume Combined Edition.
In the year 2000 the Urtext manuscripts of A Course In Miracles, which are the earliest known scribal editing of the original channeled dictation by Jesus, were discovered after being hidden for decades. Caught up in intrigue and litigation for years, these historic manuscripts are finally available in print for the first time.
This new ACIM publishing differs from previously published editions of the Course in a number of ways:
Published by Miracles In Action Press. Compiled and annotated by Doug Thompson.
- A Course In Miracles Urtext Manuscripts has about 50,000 words not found in the ACIM — Original Edition (also known as the Hugh Lynn Cayce version) which is based on a later and heavily edited manuscript
- A Course In Miracles Urtext Manuscripts has about 60,000 words more than the Foundation for Inner Peace editions which are based on still later and even more heavily edited manuscripts
- A Course In Miracles Urtext Manuscripts includes all seven of the "scribed" volumes generally recognized as authentic channelled material
- A Course In Miracles Urtext Manuscripts includes thousands of footnotes indicating variant readings between versions, suspected copying mistakes, ambiguities or uncertainties in the manuscript, and handwritten manuscript mark-up suggesting editing changes
- A Course In Miracles Urtext Manuscripts also includes hundreds of footnotes indicating passages which are either quotes or paraphrases of the Bible
- A Course In Miracles Urtext Manuscripts has a "universal reference system" which is consistent, predictable, and intuitive to which copies of all versions have been cross-referenced making it very simple to locate, or cite, a given passage in any version, including the primary source documents, both facsimile and e-text.
By Jesus (Whatever you believe about this is up to you.)